IEP Advocacy | Grit and Grace Program
Choose the level of support you need!
NOT SURE WHICH SERVICE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Take this quick and helpful quiz to see which offer aligns with your needs!Take the Quiz
This service is for parents who want an outside opinion on their child’s IEP.
Please note: Students must already have an existing IEP to use this service.
IEP Review Includes:
- Review of your IEP parent concern questionnaire that you fill out after purchasing the IEP review. * Courtney will send this to you.
- Courtney will review your child's current IEP.
- Services check – do the assigned services match the goals and child’s needs?
- Expert recommendations and highlighted areas of concern.
- Identity any missed opportunities
- You will get a full recap video with Courtney's recommendations and IEP review.
This service is for parents who want to have a 504 put in place for their child, figure out if they qualify for a 504, or need help with their request for a 504.
504 Plan Includes:
- Education about students qualifications for a 504
- Review of an existing 504
- Assistance gathering appropriate documentation and medical diagnosis required to request a 504 for child
- Written request letter outlining why child qualifies for and would benefit from a 504
This service is for parents who want advocacy support in navigating getting started with qualifying for special education services (IEP).
Jump Start INCLUDES:
- Three months of support
- Access to Courtney for all your questions. This will take place inside the private advocacy app. Monday- Friday
- Assistance gathering appropriate documentation for your IEP transition meeting
- Help in putting together your parent concerns statement and any ideas you have for placement or goals
*This service is also a great fit for children transitioning from preschool to kindergarten, and parents want hands-on support with transitioning to a new educational setting
IEP In A Day
This service is for parents who want in-depth support from a board-certified special education advocate and IEP coach. This service is designed for children who already have an IEP in place.
*IEP Jumpstart is for you if your child does not have an IEP yet.
- IEP review
- Two-hour coaching session. Developing your advocacy strategy plan
- IEP In A Day Indiviulized IEP advocacy spiral notebook. This holds your advocacy roadmap and notes from our session together
- Walk you through the entire IEP process. Answering all your questions and concerns
- Assist with IEP transitions – to Kindergarten, middle school, and high school
- 30 days of Q & A support following our coaching session through a private advocacy app Monday -Friday
Grit and Grace
Grit and Grace Advocacy and Mentorship Program.
This advocacy and mentorship program is designed around the unique set of skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the complex world of special education services, state programs, and insurance plans.
- Six months of coaching- Two thirty minutes calls monthly
- Monthly coaching lessons
- Monday- Friday access to Courtney through her advocacy app to ask all your questions and get support
- Bonus access to any and all courses and workshops Courtney creates during your time working together
1:1 Support puts an IEP expert in your backpocket!
You’re doing an incredible job for your kid – I’m here to support you both.Contact Courtney
"We had speech therapy for over ten years when my daughter Brookie starting working with Courtney. She honestly has learned more in the last year with Courtney than she learned in all of those years of speech therapy combined! Courtney’s expertise with AAC combined with passion, compassion and fun has helped my daughter’s communication skills blossom! Brookie loves Courtney and she can feel the love Courtney has for her. I am so very thankful for such a kind, dedicated therapist that sees the little girl inside wanting to learn, and has helped our daughter grow. Brooke has things to say and at almost 12 years old, we are finally 'hearing' her!”
IEP + AAC COURSES
Self-guided learning for parents who want to learn and better support their child with disabilities
AT & The IEP
Your child has an IEP and has assistive technology needs.
This course teaches you everything you need to know about ensuring your child’s AT, AAC, support, and services needs are accurately included in their IEP. In addition, implementation plans are necessary for your child to be supported in using assistive technology at school.
Parent to Parent
As a parent to a special needs kid myself, I know how frustrating it can be when your kid is in therapy, but they aren’t making progress.
This course teaches you about visual supports and AAC and gives you the tools you need to add these into everyday life to support your child’s speech!
These courses offer an in-depth education in a convenient, self-guided format.
Let’s make sure your child has the best accommodations + supports in place!