A monthly membership community full of quick and fun activities and resources to help your special needs child expand their communication.
Learning to communicate should be fun and effective!
Let’s be honest, I know what you’re thinking…
This is just one more thing I’m supposed to do with my kid (and probably won’t get done) today.
But let me stop you right there.
You’ve got enough on your plate to worry about without adding mountains or work or hours of speech therapy to your to-do list.
How do I know this? Because I’m a mom to a beautiful daughter who has special needs, who also works full-time, and likes to enjoy life!
The Communication Club is about having fun doing achievable, meaningful, quick activities with your child. It’s a special few minutes you can both enjoy, while also helping your child make significant communication progress!Sign Me Up!
"I could not be more excited to be in Communication Matters Club with Courtney! It is seriously overwhelming to start with a new AAC system. However, Courtney has helped me take the stress out of learning to use my daughter's Go Talk Now and the switch system.I highly recommend families joining Communication Club."
What's Inside the Club?
FUN & QUICK MONTHLY COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES
SUPPORTIVE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY FOR Q&A + ENCOURAGEMENT
COMMUNICATION AND SPEECH RESOURCES AND TRAINING
What parents love about Communication Club:
- You can fit the activities into the nooks and crannies of your day and still see progress
- There’s a community of parents who understand what it’s like to have a special needs child
- You can pop into the Facebook group with a question or concern and get meaningful feedback
- Kids enjoy the activities and see more results because of how they engage with the practice
- One hour of Communication Club activities each week is enough to see progress!
How Do I Join?
Sign Up Today!
It’s simple and easy to become a Communication Club member Simply fill out the membership form and pay your first month’s subscription. You can start learning and helping your child as soon as you’ve joined!
Communication progress happens with consistent, engaging practice.
Every Communication Club activity is designed to be quick, easy, and fun!