Stresses are Inevitable - Advancing your child’s IEP support doesn’t have to be one!
Champion Your Child Like Never Before.
NICE TO MEET YOU
Hi, I'm Courtney!
I’m a disabilities advocate, an IEP coach, and a licensed Speech and Language Pathologist Assistant. Most importantly, I am a mom of a child with disabilities.
What does that mean for you? It means that I’m an expert who can help you navigate the complicated world of special education (IEPs) and complex medical needs. I have over eighteen years of experience both personally and professionally. I know how hard it is to be the gatekeeper of all the things IEP, as well as how taxing it can be to organize and manage all of the services a child can receive daily. My dedication and knowledge on this subject can help minimize the obstacles that are commonly associated disability advocacy.
THERE IS HOPE
By the end of The Grit and Grace Advocacy and Mentorship Program, you’ll be able to:
- Confidently advocate for your child in multiple surroundings such as the IEP table, doctor's office, or with the insurance company.
- Understand the federal law of IDEA and how to use every protection to the utmost advantage.
- Access different services through your child’s school.
You’ll be provided with:
- A roadmap that will allow you to effectively champion your child and his/her needs and also allow you to prioritize your advocacy efforts for your child
- An adviser on-the-go with real-time solutions.
The Grit and Grace Advocacy and Mentorship Program can show you how Easily Attainable Peace-of-Mind Really Is.
This Program Is For You If...
- Your child has a disability or complex medical needs
- Your child has a 504 or IEP at school
- If you feel like you were thrown into an advanced level of the caregiver and mom life, but you are a beginner
- You feel like you’ve lost yourself in motherhood, and the diagnosis of your child
- You had someone in your back pocket every day (hey that's me!) that you could ask questions, get feedback, and vent about your frustrations with in real-time solutions provided!
What if, after taking the Grit and Grace Advocacy and Mentorship Program, you could tap into those protections to help your child access different services through the school that could change their life? It’s possible, and I want to show you how.YES, Send Me More Information!
Yes! I want more information about Grit & Grace Advocacy and Mentorship Program.
Put your email below to get more information about Grit and Grace...
Don't lose anymore time trying to figure it out on your own
You are one step away from getting everything you need to know to bring accessibility and independence for your child. Join the waitlist today! Classes begin January 16th